Please remember that there is no discount on great service, so please remember to tip on the total bill. I understand and agree to all terms stated below and confirm that the details listed are correct. I authorize Aadvanced Limousines to bill the credit card on file for all charges incurred as a result of services rendered. I have provided this credit card on file for a nonrefundable deposit, and as guarantee for payment for all pertinent charges. These terms apply to everyone in the vehicle, and I am willing to accept complete responsibility for all passengers and our associating parties. I understand:
1. that a major credit card is required to confirm a reservation, and shall that reservation at any time after client has provided credit card information, need to be canceled; a fee of 50% of total bill will be charged to the card and I understand that this is a non-refundable deposit. If I cancel within 2 hours of the pick up time, I understand that my card will be charged 100% of the total bill. All sales are final and not subject to a refund. Nonrefundable deposits are non-transferrable.
2. that I, the client, am responsible for any damages caused to the vehicle by the fault or negligence of client, its agents, employees or guests. I understand that Aadvanced Limousines’ provides a service, and I agree that all items that belong to the service provider will remain inside the vehicle in its original condition. I understand that I am responsible for such damages, which will accordingly be billed to the credit card on file. I understand that I am not able to decorate, attach, or attempt to modify the appearance of the vehicle, inside or outside. Confetti, glitter, feather boas, or other similar items that cause unnecessary mess will be charged $75. I am fully aware that a minimum fee of $250 per incident will be charged to the credit card on file, and will be held financially responsible for, as a result of an individual getting sick, excessive spillage, or excessive uncleanliness. All vehicles are non-smoking. Any smoking in the vehicle will result in a minimum fee of $250 to the credit card on file.
3. Indiana law prohibits minors to consume alcohol; therefore, I understand and agree that any persons under 21 years of age are not to consume any alcohol while using Aadvanced Limousines’, whether consumption is inside or outside the vehicle, I will be held responsible. Proper identification is required at all times for all passengers.
4. that Aadvanced Limousines, LLC. is not responsible for items left in the vehicle, nor lost or stolen items at any time during or after charter.
5. that the driver has the right to terminate service without refund if the driver and/or vehicle are subjected to dangerous or unsafe conditions caused by client, its agents, employees, or guests, or if the driver feels conduct of client or associating parties is unsuitable. At the driver’s sole discretion, passenger(s) may be removed from the vehicle or reservation if any need be.
6. that I am responsible for not allowing anyone within my rental party, associates, or myself to carry or use illegal substances while obtaining service from Aadvanced Limousines. No illegal drugs are allowed, if such substance is found during or after the provided service, I am willing to relieve Aadvanced Limousines, the chauffeur and its owner(s) of all responsibility. No firearms allowed. I will not allow Aadvanced Limousines, LLC. or its owners to be liable for any unlawful act that my party or I might engage in.
7. that to the proportionate extent caused or contributed to by the direct fault or negligence, or by act or omission of either Aadvanced Limousines, its subcontractors, agents, or employees in the performance of this contract, each party shall defend indemnify and hold harmless Aadvanced Limousines, its parents, subsidiaries and affiliates and their owners, officers, directors, employees, agents, and invitees, from all liabilities, damages, losses, claims, suits, judgments, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees), directly incurred from any claim arising out of or in connection with any negligent or intentional acts or omissions by such party, its employees or agents in connection with the event covered by this agreement. All other indemnification provisions in the agreements are deleted and without effect. As a condition to each party’s duties under this section, the other party must promptly notify such party of any claim for which defense or indemnity is sought, must allow such party to select counsel, and control the claim and litigation, and must cooperate with such party.
8. No damages will be due for a failure of performance by either party due to an act of God, war, terrorist act, government regulation, riot, disaster, or strike, provided said act or event makes performance hereunder impossible. Aadvanced Limousines is not responsible for delays or trip terminations due to weather, traffic, construction or road detours, unsafe road conditions, mechanical failure, or any circumstance beyond our control. Refunds are not issued on behalf of tardiness or any other matter; All Sales Are Final.
9. that clients may request the chauffeur to assist in taking photographs or videos while on charter, however there are not any cameras or video cameras in the back of the partitioned area. I authorize and transfer copyright to Aadvanced Limousines of these images or film to be used in print or electronically. It may contain all surroundings, my person, or anyone in the rental party for lawful purpose, such as publicity, illustration, social media, advertising, and web content.
10. All tolls, parking, and other fees are the responsibility of the chartering group; and are not included in the fare or fees quoted above, unless noted as such.
11. **Point to Point, One Way Transfer Service, To Airport, From Airport, To FBO, From FBO is just that. A one way nonstop transfer. This ONLY applies if your service type above is listed as such service or contains **. This does not apply to hourly charters where the chauffeur is dedicated to your group for an allowed amount of time. The vehicle arrives at a pre-arranged time, loads within 15 minutes, and provides one way nonstop transportation. If the schedule allows for the vehicle and chauffeur to wait more than 15 minutes, additional charges will be incurred. There are no additional stops or drops. One pick up location and one destination. Roundtrip service will offer the exact same for a reverse trip; must be pre-arranged and approved by management.
I have read this information and all statements. I agree that the above rental information is accurate. The nonrefundable deposit placed on my credit card confirms that I voluntarily agree to enter this Rental Agreement Contract with Aadvanced Limousines and allow them to provide services for client, agents, employees and guest, for which I am taking complete responsibility for and relieving Aadvanced Limousines of. I confirm that I am authorized to sign on behalf of this credit card account and fully accept the charges associated with services from Aadvanced Limousines. I confirm that I am able to contract on behalf of Client(s), to bind Client to the contract and to fully accept the charges associated with services from Aadvanced Limousines. I personally guarantee compensation to Aadvanced Limousines for all services rendered, charges and fees incurred. If for any reason services are not paid in full within 24 hours of the reservation, an immediate $50 declined nonpayment fee will be assessed. For every 7 days there is an outstanding balance, a $25 late fee will be incurred. After 14 days, the outstanding balance and ongoing late fees will be turned over to collections for remittance. You will then be responsible for all fees, including, but not limited to services rendered, late fees, damages, gratuities, any legal fees, court costs, legal counsel and interest incurred.