- Home / Blog /
- Tips For Your Wedding Limo
Tips For Your Wedding Limo
Posted on Jun 30, 2017
A wedding and all the planning involved can be overwhelming, but renting a limousine for your special day doesn’t need to be. Here are a few things to consider when reserving a limousine.
- Research the company. A few clicks of the mouse and you can read tons of reviews about any company online. Read what customers have said to help you make your selection.
- Check out pricing and vehicle options. Compare pricing of a few of your top choices. Remember to ask about any extra or hidden fees. A reputable company will let you know all costs up front. Don’t forget to factor in the gratuity as well.
- Go see the vehicle. Ask if you can go see the vehicles before making a decision.
- Prepare in advance. Depending on the date of your wedding, limousine companies may sell out weeks , even months, before. Make your reservation early.
- Go over the details. Go over your expectations, timelines, ect. with the company’s customer service representative. Also read all paperwork provided by the company and make sure you are familiar with their policies.
- Enjoy your day!
Handle finalization of all paperwork and payments before your wedding so you can simply relax and enjoy!
Click here to set up a consultation with our Wedding Specialist