Please remember that there is no discount on great service, so please remember to tip on the total bill. All reservations’ fare must be paid in full 24 hours prior to pick up time, if paying cash, you must bring cash payment to our office at least 1 day before pick up time. Our address is 8614 Southeastern Ave., Indianapolis, IN 46239. You can drop it off 7 days a week anytime between 7 30 AM and 7 30 PM, otherwiseyou can always pay by credit card over the phone. Trip must be paid in full 24 hours prior to the set reservation time. No exceptions.
I understand and agree to all terms stated below and confirm that the details listed are correct. By voluntarily accepting chartered transportation, I, the “Client”, authorize Aadvanced Limousines to bill the credit card on file for all charges incurred as a result of services rendered. I have provided this credit card on file for a nonrefundable deposit, and as guarantee for payment for all pertinent charges. These terms apply to everyone in the vehicle, and I am willing to accept complete responsibility for all passengers and our associating parties.
I understand that:
1. a major credit card is required to confirm a reservation and shall that reservation at any time after Client has provided credit card information need to be canceled, a fee of 50% of the total bill or $100 (whichever is greater) will be charged to the card and I understand that this is a non-refundable deposit. If I cancel within 2 hours (plus travel time if non-local) of the pick up time, I understand that my card will be charged 100% of the total bill. All sales are final and not subject to a refund. Nonrefundable deposits are non-transferrable.
2. I, am responsible for any damages caused to the vehicle by the fault or negligence of Client, its agents, employees or guests. I understand that Aadvanced Limousines’ provides a service, and I agree that all items that belong to the service provider will remain inside the vehicle in its original condition. I understand that I am responsible for such damages, which will accordingly be billed to the credit card on file. I understand that I am not able to decorate, attach, or attempt to modify the appearance of the vehicle, inside or outside. Confetti, glitter, feather boas, or other similar items that cause unnecessary mess will be charged $75. I am fully aware that a minimum fee of $300 per incident will be charged to the credit card on file, and will be held financially responsible for, as a result of an individual getting sick, excessive spillage, or excessive uncleanliness. All vehicles are non-smoking. Any smoking in the vehicle will result in a minimum fee of $300 to the credit card on file.
3. Indiana law prohibits minors to consume alcohol; therefore, I understand and agree that any persons under 21 years of age are not to consume any alcohol while using Aadvanced Limousines’, whether consumption is inside or outside the vehicle, I will be held responsible. Proper identification is required at all times for all passengers.
4. Aadvanced Limousines, LLC. is not responsible for items left in the vehicle, nor lost or stolen items at any time during or after the charter.
5. the driver has the right to terminate service without refund if the driver and/or vehicle are subjected to dangerous or unsafe conditions caused by the client, its agents, employees, or guests, or if the driver feels conduct of Client or associating parties is unsuitable. At the driver’s sole discretion, passenger(s) may be removed from the vehicle or reservation if any need be.
6. I am responsible for not allowing anyone within my rental party, associates, or myself to carry or use illegal substances while obtaining service from Aadvanced Limousines. No illegal drugs are allowed, if such substance is found during or after the provided service, I am willing to relieve Aadvanced Limousines, the chauffeur and its owner(s) of all responsibility. No firearms allowed. I will not allow Aadvanced Limousines, LLC. or its owners to be liable for any unlawful act that my party or I might engage in.
7. to the proportionate extent caused or contributed to by the direct fault or negligence, or by act or omission of either Aadvanced Limousines, its subcontractors, agents, or employees in the performance of this contract, each party shall defend indemnify and hold harmless Aadvanced Limousines, its parents, subsidiaries and affiliates and their owners, officers, directors, employees, agents, and invitees, from all liabilities, damages, losses, claims, suits, judgments, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees), directly incurred from any claim arising out of or in connection with any negligent or intentional acts or omissions by such party, its employees or agents in connection with the event covered by this agreement. All other indemnification provisions in the agreements are deleted and without effect. As a condition to each party’s duties under this section, the other party must promptly notify such party of any claim for which defense or indemnity is sought, must allow such party to select counsel, and control the claim and litigation, and must cooperate with such party.
8. no damages or refunds will be due for a failure of performance by either party due to an act of God, war, terrorist act, government regulation, riot, disaster, or strike, provided said act or event makes performance hereunder impossible. Aadvanced Limousines is not responsible for delays or trip terminations due to weather, traffic, construction or road detours, unsafe road conditions, mechanical failure, or any circumstance beyond our control. Refunds are not issued on behalf of tardiness or any other matter; All Sales Are Final.
9. Summers are HOT! That being said, some limousines or large vehicles have a difficult time keeping up with extreme temperatures. Any temperature above 80 degrees may take much longer than a standard size vehicle to cool down and maintain a cool temperature. Every effort will be made to keep the vehicles at a comfortable temperature. Passengers should be aware that if the limousine is at more than 70% capacity and outside temperature is above 80 degrees, the vehicle will not remain cool as the doors are opened and closed. This is especially affected by the guests’ attire, alcohol consumption, and idle time. If there is an air conditioning challenge or mechanical issue, Aadvanced Limousines will do its best attempt to do an onsite repair, replace the vehicle (substitute vehicle size/color is not guaranteed). There are no guarantees, warranties or refunds as a result of a heat, air conditioning, or mechanical failure. These challenges are not subject to any discount, credit, or refund. All sales are final for the reserved duration, whether used or not.
10. Clients may request the chauffeur to assist in taking photographs or videos while on charter, however, there are not any cameras or video cameras in the back of the partitioned area. I authorize and transfer copyright to Aadvanced Limousines of these images or film to be used in print or electronically. It may contain all surroundings, my person, or anyone in the rental party for a lawful purpose, such as publicity, illustration, social media, advertising, and web content.
11. all tolls, parking, and other fees are the responsibility of the chartering group; and are not included in the fare or fees quoted above, unless noted as such.
12. if the time surpasses the original reserved time listed above that I am responsible for any and all related charges. I also understand that the schedule may not allow for overages, resulting in our transported party being left at a destination at the end of the reserved duration. Aadvanced Limousines will do its best to accommodate overage requests and return all passengers to the final destination listed above, however, once beyond the contracted agreement, additional time is not guaranteed. Any additional time will be billed to the credit card on file.
13. **Point to Point, One Way Transfer Service, To Airport, From Airport, To FBO, From FBO is just that. A one-way nonstop transfer. This ONLY applies if your service type above is listed as such service or contains **. This does not apply to hourly charters where the chauffeur is dedicated to your group for an allowed amount of time. The vehicle arrives at a pre-arranged time, loads within 15 minutes, and provides one-way nonstop transportation. If the schedule allows for the vehicle and chauffeur to wait more than 15 minutes, additional charges will be incurred. There are no additional stops or drops. One pick up location and one destination. Roundtrip service will offer the exact same for a reverse trip; must be pre-arranged and approved by management.
14. Aadvanced Limousines reserves the right to substitute the limousine or the color of the vehicle at its own discretion.
I have read this information and all statements. I agree that the above rental information is accurate. The nonrefundable deposit placed on my credit card confirms that I voluntarily agree to enter this Rental Agreement with Aadvanced Limousines and allow them to provide services for Client, agents, employees, and guest, for which I am taking complete responsibility for and relieving Aadvanced Limousines of. I confirm that I am authorized to incur debt on behalf of this credit card account and fully accept the charges associated with services from Aadvanced Limousines. I confirm that I am able to contract on behalf of Client(s), to bind Client to the contract and to fully accept the charges associated with services from Aadvanced Limousines. I personally guarantee compensation to Aadvanced Limousines for all services rendered, charges and fees incurred. If for any reason services are not paid in full within 24 hours of the reservation, an immediate $50 declined nonpayment fee will be assessed. For every 7 days, there is an outstanding balance, a $25 late fee will be incurred. After 14 days, the outstanding balance and ongoing late fees and interest will be turned over to collections for remittance. I will then be responsible for all fees, including, but not limited to services rendered, late fees, damages, gratuities, any legal fees, court costs, legal counsel and interest incurred.
At Aadvanced Limousines, we pride ourselves on providing top-of-the-line ground transportation and chauffeured services. We want our clients to enjoy a comfortable, safe, stress-free experience. Whether we are transporting them to a busy airport, a high-stakes business conference, or out for a night on the town, safety is our priority. Our clients include corporations and individuals utilizing our extensive fleet of luxury vehicles. Our fleet options are made up of private sedan’s & SUV’s, large limousines and Buses. Whether our clients need a quick ride to catch a chartered airplane or a fleet of mini coaches for a wedding shuttle or company event. Aadvanced Limousines is ready to provide not just transportation, but convenience, comfort, and safety that comes from our strict adherence to the principles of duty of care.
The duty-of-care system is a customer safety and satisfaction metric specialized for the transportation industry. Because we achieve the duty-of-care standards, our customers know they receive high-quality service every time. It provides measurable goals for our employees, from our chauffeurs to our reservationist, that ensures we provide the consistent, on-time performance to every customer that uses our service. Our team provides excellence through duty of care, we adhere to the following standards:
Our chauffeurs are experienced in safe, smooth operation of our vehicles. They take pride in navigating busy roads, following the most efficient routes. Our Chauffeur team is always employing the defensive-driving techniques they’ve learned during training. Before hiring on, all of our chauffeurs undergo extensive background checks. These checks include criminal, driving, and employment records. This means our clients are free to focus on business, enjoy a worry-free night, or just sit back and enjoy the ride.
We know a big reason our clients ride with us is they want a reliable, well-maintained, impeccably clean vehicle. Our maintenance team takes care of our fleet to ensure they are always in tiptop shape. Our chauffeurs ensure their vehicles are clean and ready for every passenger. They perform a pre-trip inspection before each ride and follow up with a post trip when finishing out their shift. Our management orders the most up-to-
date cars, so our customers always ride in luxury and comfort.
Proper insurance coverage is crucial in the duty-of-care model. We take safety and reliability very seriously and we don’t cut corners on any of our vehicles or insurance. Our entire fleet carries the requisite coverage for all situations. This allows our clients to ride with peace of mind. Five-Star Customer Service is Aadvanced Limousines and the customer-service model we live by. To foster this, we provide 24/7 dispatch, GPS tracking
and navigation, and on-time, every-time service. We also protect our customer’s data and private information every step of the way. Our performance is always evolving to meet the ever-changing demands of business and our clients. When considering limo rental and hiring Chauffeured Transportation, contact Aadvanced Limousines for a stress-free experience. Our vehicles are luxurious, comfortable and clean.
Our fleet is diverse, allowing us to handle between one rider and a busload. Our chauffeurs arrive on time and welcome you into a clean, state-of-the-art vehicle. We leverage technology that will allow you to track the arrival of your vehicle. We provide comfortable, safe transportation and a rider experience that ensures clients call Aadvanced Limousines again and again.
Ken & Kristie Carter
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number, credit card information, Travel details or other details to help you with your reservation.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you place an order or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To quickly process your transactions & show you relevant information about our services
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order, enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
• Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies settings. If you turn cookies off, It won’t affect the user’s experience .
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google Analytics on our website
We have implemented the following:
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt-Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser add-on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Can change your personal information:
• By emailing us
• By calling us
• By logging in to your account
• By chatting with us or by sending us a support ticket
• By visiting our office in person
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
• Within 14 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
• Market to our mailing list & to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can:
• Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we’ll promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
We don’t like spam….
We don’t like spam and are sure you don’t either. Please know that Aadvanced Limousines takes this very seriously and we will not EVER rent, sell, share or distribute your data.
Indianapolis, Indiana 46239
Last Edited on 2018-05-14
All reservations require a 50% nonrefundable deposit. This deposit secures your reservation for that date, at that time, for that vehicle, thus, if you need to cancel a reservation you will forfeit your entire deposit. All deposits are nonrefundable and nontransferable.
From the time you provide your credit card payment for the nonrefundable deposit, it is completely nonrefundable, no exceptions. If you cancel within 48 hours of the pick up time for your reservation, your card may be billed up to 100% of the total charges for the reservation that was held for you. this allows us to maximize inventory to all patrons.
All reservations require a major credit card on file. This credit card serves for all charges incurred as a result of services rendered. This card will guarantee the reservation with a nonrefundable deposit, services rendered, and any additional damages or pertinent charges. All sales are final and not subject to a refund.
Please remember that there is no discount on great service, so please remember to tip on the total bill. Limo industry standard gratuity or tip is 20%.
Client is to leave all items that belong to the service provider will remain inside the vehicle in its original condition. Client will be held liable for any damages caused to the vehicle by the fault or negligence of client, its agents, employees or guests.
Please review our Smoking Policy:
All vehicles are non-smoking. Any smoking in the vehicle will result in a minimum fee of $300 to the credit card on file, and the possibility of services terminated without refund immediately.
Our Smoking Policy outlines the expectations of our Smoke Free fleet. This helps us to provide a neutral service to both smokers & non-smokers.
Indiana law prohibits minors to consume alcohol; therefore, client agrees that any persons under 21 years of age are not to consume any alcohol while using Aadvanced Limousines’, whether consumption is inside or outside the vehicle. Proper identification is required at all times for all passengers.
Aadvanced Limousines, LLC is not responsible for items left in the vehicle, nor lost or stolen items at any time during or after charter.
Client is responsible for not allowing anyone within the rental party, associates, or self to carry or use illegal substances while obtaining service from Aadvanced Limousines. No illegal drugs are allowed, if such substance is found during or after the provided service, Client is willing to relieve Aadvanced Limousines, the chauffeur and its owner(s) of all responsibility. Client will not allow Aadvanced Limousines, LLC. or its owners to be liable for any unlawful act that party might engage in.
Clients may request the chauffeur to assist in taking photographs or videos while on charter, however there are not any cameras or video cameras in the back of the partitioned area. Client authorizes and transfers copyright to Aadvanced Limousines of these images or film to be used in print or electronically. It may contain all surroundings, my person, or anyone in the rental party for lawful purpose, such as publicity, illustration, social media, advertising, and web content.
All tolls, parking, and other fees are the responsibility of the chartering group.
Point to Point, One Way Transfer Service, To Airport, From Airport, To FBO, From FBO is just that. A one way nonstop transfer. This ONLY applies if your service type is listed as such service or contains . This does not apply to hourly charters where the chauffeur is dedicated to your group for an allotted amount of time. The vehicle arrives at a pre-arranged time, loads within 15 minutes, and provides one way nonstop transportation. If the schedule allows for the vehicle and chauffeur to wait more than 15 minutes, additional charges will be incurred. There are no additional stops or drops. One pick up location and one destination. Roundtrip service will offer the exact same for a reverse trip; must be pre-arranged and approved by management.
Aadvanced Limousines often provides services to “once in a lifetime” events, in an attempt to provide a stress-free experience for all of our clients, fares must be paid in full 24 hours prior to pick up time. When paying cash, the balance would need to be received in our office at least 1 day before pick up time. Our address is 8614 Southeastern Ave., Indianapolis, IN 46239. You can drop it off 7 days a week anytime between 7 30 AM and 7 30 PM. To ease the payment process, you can always pay by credit card over the phone up to 24 hours prior to pick up time. Trip must be paid in full 24 hours prior to the set reservation time. No exceptions.
If for any reason services are not paid in full within 24 hours of the reservation, an immediate $50 declined nonpayment fee will be assessed. For every 7 days there is an outstanding balance, a $25 late fee will be incurred. After 14 days, the outstanding balance and ongoing late fees will be turned over to collections for remittance. You will then be responsible for all fees, including, but not limited to services rendered, late fees, damages, gratuities, any legal fees, court costs, legal counsel and interest incurred.
Please review our Clean Up Policy:
Confetti, glitter, feather boas, or other similar items that cause unnecessary mess will be charged $75. A minimum fee of $300 per incident will be charged to the credit card on file. The Chartering Patron will be held financially responsible for, as a result of an individual getting sick, excessive spillage, or excessive uncleanliness.
Chauffeur has the right to terminate service without refund if the driver and/or vehicle are subjected to dangerous or unsafe conditions caused by client, its agents, employees, or guests, or if the driver feels conduct of client or associating parties is unsuitable. At the driver’s sole discretion, passenger(s) may be removed from the vehicle or reservation if any need be.
We offer optional decorating packages that can be customized to fit your event. We do not allow any person to decorate, attach, or attempt to modify the appearance of the vehicle, inside or outside.